Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sanctuary Spa Body Lotion Review

First Review!

I have been looking for a body butter for ages.  I am aware that to be really pleased with your body butter you have to be prepared to pay a high price for it.  But whilst in boots the other day I came across the Sanctuary Spa section and noticed they had their own body butter which cost around £10-£12.  Although this is probably quite a reasonable price for a Spa body butter, having not used any of these products before I didn't really want to take the risk just in case it didn't like it.

However, as I looked further through all the products of this brand I noticed they were selling a body lotion for almost half the price (£5.50).  I have never actually used a body lotion before so I thought I would give it a try.

From the packaging personally I thought that it had a professional appearance. As said on the front of the bottle it is believed to give you 24 hour moisture which easily absorbs and hydrates your skin.  It also says that it contains ginger to stimulate you circulation and jojoba which gives your skin moisture.


The first thing I noticed when I used the lotion was the consistency-Its much thinner and lighter than a body butter.  In my own opinion after using this product I think that it makes your skin incredibly soft and also giving your skin the appearance that its well looked after.  I also think that applying this lotion just once a day is enough to give your skin 24 hour moisture!  It also has a beautiful summer fragrance which made me like it even more.  Overall I think this body lotion was a good buy and was just what my skin needed as I have quite dry skin.

I hope you enjoyed reading my first review! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany,
    Absolutely love the blog! What a great idea.
    I have been looking for a new body lotion, so will definitely be looking to purchase the Sanctuary Spa lotion that you recommend :)

    Keep it up!

    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bethany,

    This is such a great blog!

    I love body butters but find them very clammy in the summer heat. It is really helpful to read that you have found a body butter which not only smells lush and gives you softer skin it is also thinner and lighter than others. I can't wait to try it myself!

    Carly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Carly! It smells so good. xxx

    ReplyDelete