Thursday 25 July 2013

Bloglovin'

Hello everyone!

I would just like to let you all know that I have now claimed my blog on Bloglovin'.

You may already have an account but in case you haven't heard of this website before here is a little description of what it is,

Basically, it is a great user-friendly way of searching and following your favourite blogs all in one little space you can call your own.  To use this site you have to create an account and once you have done that you can get started adding all of you favourite bloggers.

If you are interested in finding my blog, either type Bethany Blue Eyes into the search bar and it should pop up or click on the little blue plus sign that should appear on my blog homepage with a caption next to it saying Bloglovin'.

I would be so happy if you could perhaps follow me or give me a like on one of my posts!

Thank you!<3

The home page should look like this...









No comments:

Post a Comment