Friday 26 July 2013

Benefit - Big Beutiful Eyes contour kit

 

Hello everyone!
 
Today I thought I would do a little post about one of my favourite benefit products that I own.
 
So here we go...
To start of with one of my favourite things about the benefit range is the interesting and creative packaging.  It Is definitely the brand that stands out as soon as I walk into a boots store!  However the only down side is that the brand is quite expensive.

To sum up this product I would say that it is a simple, easy to use eye shadow kit which comes with a handy concealer (boi-ing 02 medium) for under the eyes to cover up any dark circles, 3 shades of eye shadow (alabaster pink shade eye shadow, coco shimmer contour shadow and rich chocolate brown liner shadow) a miniature concealer, contour and liner brush and a little leaflet of instructions.
 

I absolutely love the eye shadow shades in this kit. The fact that the finished look is neutral means I could wear it every day.  And also the shimmer in the two eye shadows in the centre of the kit create a really pretty look.:)

Please do let me know if you enjoyed this post in the comment section below and also let me know if you would like me to do another Benefit review in the future . I have also linked the benefit website to the bottom of this post. <3 

Have you purchased any Benefit products recently that are so amazing?

Thank you for reading! xxx 
http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/ 

5 comments:

  1. Wow,so beautiful...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you so much for commenting.:)
    I like your blog too! Of course I will follow you,
    Nice speaking to you!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Hope you visit my blog again....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, the shadows look gorgeous! A little out of my budget, but hey, one can dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, they are expensive! Yay for birthdays, ahaa :)

    ReplyDelete