Wednesday 24 July 2013

Rimmel London Salon Pro nail polish

Recently I have been loving the BarryM Hi-Shine Nail Paint however a few weeks ago in Superdrug I came across the Rimmel London Salon Pro nail polish and thought I would give it a go and see what's different about the two!

I didn't think at the moment there were many shades of this nail polish but just researching, I have now found out that they now have 32 shades altogether.  I own 3 shades-701 Jazz Funk (what I would call hot pink), 317 Hip Hop (a sort of bright red with a hint of pink) and 237 Soul Session (a Classic nude colour).

Now, I'm not the most patient person in the world. I can never sit there for half an hour waiting and waiting for my nails to dry.  I'm sure you'll know what I mean when I say that some nail varnishes trick you.  They convince you that your nails are dry, so you get up and do some sort of productive task and find out that they are really not dry at all  and you have to take it all off and start again, am I right? Well this varnish is one of them.

I have to say though, I absolutely love the shades I bought from this range, they are so pretty!  Also when they are fully dry they do last a while however, although its says on the bottle that the polish should last up to 10 days, I can never keep a nail varnish on for that long without wanting to change the colour so I wouldn't know, ahaa! :)

So now onto the BarryM Gelly nail paint.  I really love this nail polish mostly because of the wonderful array of colours there are.   I Have recently bought the colour 313 Lychee which I love!   I would definitely say that they probably dry much faster than the Rimmel London Salon Pro nail polish but do not last as long.  They are also super shiny which is great!

I hope you have enjoyed this post, if you have any suggestions that you would like me to review in my next post please do let me know. I would be so grateful!

Bye, bye!x   
 

1 comment:

  1. Reading your review was so helpful. There are so many brands and colours of nail varnish it is difficult to decide what to try. I will definitely be trying this brand.

    ReplyDelete