Monday 29 July 2013

Herbal Essences Bee Strong shampoo & conditioner

Hello everyone!

About a month ago I was searching the shops for a shampoo and conditioner for my hair that would make it feel smooth, silky and help repair the ends of my hair that I had been using straighteners on quite often.  I also think sometimes combing my hair when it is wet has caused some of the damage too.  

I have always loved the Herbal Essences Hair care range and because recently I have been using a different brand I thought it would be a nice to change it up a bit.  The first thing I noticed when I got to the Herbal Essences section when I went shopping about a month ago was the vast amount of shampoo's for different types of hair they had created since I last looked.  They honestly had one shampoo for each hair need.

But because I was looking for a shampoo that could solve my damaged hair I was drawn to the Herbal Essences Bee Strong shampoo and conditioner.  Before I buy anything like shampoo, conditioner, face wash... (and the list goes on)  I always have to make sure it smells good.  Well I can confidently assure you that this shampoo and conditioner smells absolutely AMAZING.  It says on the bottle that both have apricot and honey extracts.  Personally all I can smell is the apricot.  But honestly you will not be disappointed by the smell at all.    

The shampoo states that it helps to strengthen hair by protecting the outer layer of each strand to leave it strong against specifically combing damage.  The conditioner states that it is a serum-infused formula for moisturised softness. 
 In my own opinion, after using this hair product my hair definitely feels a lot more softer and lighter.  Also the ends of my hair feel a lot less brittle than they did before.  So overall I think this product was a great buy and I can see myself indulging in some of the other Herbal Essences hair products in the near future. 

I hope you enjoyed this review!
Have you been enjoying the same or a different product from the same range? If so let me know what you think of it in the comment section below.:)
I have also recently purchased a Herbal Essences hair mask which I will look forward to telling you about once I have tried it a few more times.

See you soon!
Bethany xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment