Friday 6 September 2013

Rose gold watch

Hello everyone! 

I have been trying to find a new watch for quite sometime now.  Mainly because I thought it would be really useful at school/work.  So the first place and last place I went to find one was Next! 

Recently I have been really drawn to the colour rose gold and was hoping to find one in that colour, and luckily I did.  There were about 3 different types in that colour, all varying in different sizes. :) 

This is the one that I bought for £25...



I am so pleased with this watch so far.  I have always thought that rose gold would look best on tanned/dark skin tones (not me).  However when I tried it on I thought it would look flattering on all skin tones, it's just such a pretty colour! Another thing that I loved about it was the sparkly crystal gems around the watch. It also has a self adjustable strap which was really handy as it was too big for at first. 

Next have some really pretty and affordable watches at the moment so I would really recommend having a look! 

Quote of the week... 


Hope you enjoyed this post! 
Beth 
X







No comments:

Post a Comment