Saturday 7 September 2013

Just a couple of purchases...:)



Hello everyone! 
I thought I would share with you a couple of my latest purchases...

Maybelline Baby Lips: Intensive Care £2.99 Superdrug 

I was told by a friend recently that these lip balms had come in to the UK from America, and well I guess I just couldn't help but try one out...:) Autumn is here now and with the weather getting colder I knew it was time to invest in a new lip balm to stop my lips from getting chapped! I also though this is perfect for school as it is much more hygienic than using my usual Vaseline pot.  This lip balm isn't tinted however I am aware that there are five altogether, two of which have a tint.  I really love this lip balm as it is really sheer on my lips and also keeps my lips moisturised for a lot longer than Vaseline.
 :) 

Yankee candle (smaller pot): Fireside treats, marshmallow grilles £8.25 

I have always loved the Yankee candle range but have never got one because of how expensive they are.  Although my friend has a few and after smelling them I guess I just couldn't help myself!  So a few days ago after spending ages smelling all of the candles over and over again I decided that this one was my favourite.  I'm not an expert at describing scents and smells but I would describe this candle as subtle but sweet.  At first I didn't think it smelt like marshmallows but when I lit the candle when I got home it just smelt well, exactly like them!  
It just remindled me of all the times I had roasted marshmallows in the past! :D 

I hope you enjoyed this post! 
Please do let me know in the comment section if you have got the same or a different Baby Lips balm or any Yankee candles!  I would love to hear from you all. 




1 comment:

  1. love the babylips :) xx

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete